Most of us would assume that once you make it to the big leagues, whether its baseball, basketball, football or other, your financial future should be secured. After all, how could one squander millions of dollars and throw away everything they worked their entire caree... Read more
The day after Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve is the traditional definition of the holiday shoppi... Read more
Do you have that sinking feeling in your stomach when you turn on your computer and go to your website anticipating what others have said about your business while you were sleeping? It’s not a good feeling. I never use to pay much attention to reviews because something... Read more
- Artificial Intelligence in Finance is COMING to Small Business!
- Amazon to invest $15 Billion to lure in Small Businesses
- Is the Business Model for Podcasts Sustainable?
- BF Reviews the Best Website Builders for your Business
- Mnuchin versus Bezos in the Heavyweight Retail Bout
- Radio really does work for Small Businesses
As a good business owner or manager, you recognize the value of rewarding your people for a job well... Read more
The youth of today have access to technology and capital unlike any other generation, but it is their slightly older entrepreneurial brethren who make up the vast majority of start-up successes. Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates founded their path breaking companies when t... Read more
- Has the Americans with Disabilities Act made a difference?
- Majority of Small Businesses not ready for a Recession
- Shrinkflation is a new term in Retail Economics
- Retail Earnings in the Spotlight with the Sector Struggling
- The Results are in…Small Businesses Happy with Trump Tax Relief
- African American Small Business Ownership Up 400%