If you are thinking about ways to build your investment account or retirement money, there are many ways to do it. You could go with stocks, bonds, money markets, and more. Every type of investment comes with a risk but some will have more of a risk than others. While y... Read more
- Six Factors to Reduce Debt Over the New Year
- Small Businesses Benefit from Fed’s Low Rates
- Avoid Mistakes That Can Close Your Business within Five Years
- Top Five End of Year Strategies to Get Your Finances In Order for 2020
- Cash Flow Financing and Other Alternative Funding Streams for Small Businesses
- Alex Rodriguez: Too Many Athletes go Rags to Riches to Hard Times Again
You may have seen my byline here a few times, but I am sure I have never said much about my backgrou... Read more
You may have seen my byline here a few times, but I am sure I have never said much about my background. But as is happens, I run a marketing organization called Impact Analytics (www.impactanalytics.com). We specialize in “aggressive” email marketing, which... Read more
- Online Reviews can make or break your Small Business
- Artificial Intelligence in Finance is COMING to Small Business!
- Amazon to invest $15 Billion to lure in Small Businesses
- Is the Business Model for Podcasts Sustainable?
- BF Reviews the Best Website Builders for your Business
- Mnuchin versus Bezos in the Heavyweight Retail Bout
There is still time left to start planning for the coming year. Many of the items that should be on... Read more
I would imagine that there are many small businesses across America that have never heard of the Federal Reserve Board (the “Fed”), and most, one would assume, have no idea of what they do, especially for the small business community. Borrowing money for you... Read more
- Young Entrepreneurs are an Anomaly among Successful Start-Ups
- Has the Americans with Disabilities Act made a difference?
- Majority of Small Businesses not ready for a Recession
- Shrinkflation is a new term in Retail Economics
- Retail Earnings in the Spotlight with the Sector Struggling
- The Results are in…Small Businesses Happy with Trump Tax Relief